Hytera DMR PMR446
The mobile radio manufacturer Hytera is the first provider to place on the market license-free digital radios according to the DMR standard.
Along with a number of other new product launches this year, Hytera is now also announcing three license-free digital radios. These devices operate in the 446 MHz frequency range and therefore support license-free operation according to DMR Tier I. As such Hytera is the first manufacturer on the market to offer DMR Tier I radios.
For those interested in getting started in professional mobile radio, Hytera recommends the PD355LF and PD365LF. The appealing design and the compact size of these 3-series radios are, however, not the only highlights. They also offer functions such as:
- Charging and programming via Micro-USB interface
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, and broadcast call on digital channels
- Text messages: Supports up to 10 preprogrammed text messages. They can be selected and sent directly on the device.
- An illuminated display
- The PD505LF is intended for experienced users and a harsher environment. The basic Hytera encryption and the comprehensive portfolio of accessories make this license-free digital radio a secure and also versatile companion in professional mobile radio. Other functions of the PD505LF are:
- Dust and water protection according to IP54
- Shock and vibration resistance according to MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- Scan function for analog and digital channels: The radio's scan function searches for preprogrammed channels. If a call is detected on a channel, the device stays on that channel until the call is over.
- TDMA direct mode for DMR: One frequency supports two calls simultaneously.